Vs > Astrakhan
Federal Point, Fl vs Astrakhan Climate & Distance Between
Federal Point, Fl vs Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa
Federal Point, Fl vs Shenyang, China
Federal Point, Fl vs Port Townsend, Wa, Usa
Federal Point, Fl vs Park Rapids, Mn, Usa
Astrakhan vs Tubuai, French Polynesia
Astrakhan vs Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa
Astrakhan vs Ibiza, Spain
Astrakhan vs Cork, Ireland
New York/ Jfk, Ny vs Jeddah
Kinshasa vs Nara
Copiapo-Chamonate vs Port Moresby
San Remo, Liguria vs Chupungnyong
- The distance between Federal Point, Fl, Usa and Astrakhan, Russia is approximately 10,155 km or 6,311 mi.
- To reach Federal Point, Fl in this distance one would set out from Astrakhan bearing 318.4° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Federal Point, Fl bearing 212° or SSW .
- Federal Point, Fl has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Astrakhan has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- Federal Point, Fl is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Astrakhan is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The annual average temperature is 11.2 °C (20.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.5 °C (29.7°F) less in Federal Point, Fl. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1117.2 mm (44 in) more which is equivalent to 1117.2 l/m² (27.42 US gal/ft²) or 11,172,000 l/ha (1,194,361 US gal/ac) more. About 6 1/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.3° higher in Federal Point, Fl than in Astrakhan.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Federal Point, Fl relative to Astrakhan. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Astrakhan vs Federal Point, Fl
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Federal Point, Fl vs Novosibirsk, Russia
Federal Point, Fl vs Lencois, Brazil
Federal Point, Fl vs Morehead City, Nc, Usa
Federal Point, Fl vs Santiago Del Estero, Argentina
Astrakhan vs Mogilev, Belarus
Astrakhan vs Big Trout Lake, On, Canada
Astrakhan vs Obihiro, Japan
Astrakhan vs Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk
Mokp’o vs Herat
Lecce vs Dublin
Cuzco vs Boston, Massachusetts
Sarzana/ Luni vs D’Uccle
Federal Point, Fl vs Astrakhan Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Federal Point, Fl
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) NNW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 139.1 kms (86.5 miles) NNW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) WNW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) NW
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 226.4 kms (140.7 miles) WNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 96.3 kms (59.8 miles) W
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 232 kms (144.1 miles) SSW
Climate Guides for Locations near Astrakhan