| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Federal Point, Fl in October is really warm at 22.4 °C (72.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 68.6mm (2.7in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Federal Point, Fl October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Federal Point, Fl, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Federal Point, Fl:
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) NNW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 139.1 kms (86.5 miles) NNW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) WNW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) NW
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 226.4 kms (140.7 miles) WNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 96.3 kms (59.8 miles) W
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 232 kms (144.1 miles) SSW