| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Federal Point, Fl in July is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.2 °C (91.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly wettish. Around 161.5mm (6.4in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 13:36 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Federal Point, Fl July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Federal Point, Fl, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Federal Point, Fl:
- Eastmanw, Ga, Usa - 241.9 kms (150.3 miles) NNW
- Waycrosse, Ga, Usa - 139.1 kms (86.5 miles) NNW
- Quitman, Ga, Usa - 221.5 kms (137.7 miles) WNW
- Madison, Fl, Usa - 146.8 kms (91.2 miles) NW
- Tallahassee, Fl, Usa - 226.4 kms (140.7 miles) WNW
- Lake City, Fl, Usa - 96.3 kms (59.8 miles) W
- Inverness, Fl, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Saint Leo, Fl, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) S
- Tampa, Florida, Usa - 232 kms (144.1 miles) SSW